Notices

Yes!

Old 09-17-2010, 06:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

We'll be your friends.

Here is something positive to take from this experience. You now know that he is one of your triggers. The stress of him being abusive to you was a trigger for you to give in to yourself and take that drink. So to me, here is an important thing:

If you didn't drink, he would still be around and acting like a jackazz and boozing it up.
If you do take that drink or drinks, he is still around acting like a jackazz and boozing it up.

My thing is that you just don't give in and drink because you will be able to better handle his abusive behavior sober than not. I found that the messes in my life are still here staring me in the face with or without drinking. So why compound it and make things worse. If I drink or not, that junk in the trunk is still gonna be there. Make sense?
Old 09-17-2010, 09:36 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

He's out! He was a little nasty when he left but nothing too bad. So now I can resume my plan in a nice house with two sweet doggies. I have about two weeks where I am house sitting and tonight a friend is coming to visit- a much calmer and very nice woman and maybe her husband. So back to square one, lots of hydration today and what a relief he is gone. I know I'll get some nasty emails and then after awhile something nice and I have to ignore it all or the cycle will continue. I really feel gross today, I don't want to feel like this anymore. Thanks for reading, I hope you are all well.