Notices

Just closing out day three.

Old 06-26-2010, 11:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Just closing out day three.

That was a long three days. I have to mark it on my calendar, it helps to have a visual tracking system. I finished two books and babysat tonight. I wanted a Kombucha so badly but there are trace amounts of alcohol in it- what a bummer! My kids are the best and treat me like a queen when I sit for them- I like to think it's cause I'm the most fun I walked there and back (roughly 3 miles all said and done) and things got a little scary on the way home but I got back in one piece and got the exercise I wanted. It's hot and sticky here, which I don't enjoy one bit but I will try to get another walk in tomorrow. Gotta avoid the kombucha. I thought I'd found my perfect drink last I had a stretch of sobriety, only to find it has trace amounts of alcohol Then a couple of guys I know were drunk and harassing me on the phone tonight, which I bummed about at first but then thought, "Well, at least it's good for my waist line- cause it killed my appetite!" And it was too late to eat anyway. So tomorrow's another day. And if I stay in and read tomorrow, that's okay too. Right now as long as I don't pick up- things are good. Just for right now, as my sponsor says.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry- I don't know why this posted twice...?
Old 06-26-2010, 11:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sleepie,

Good for you! Get some rest, if you can. I'm hoping for a good day for you tomorrow.

Love,

Lenina