Notices

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2010, 02:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

It's the day possibly for no rational reason you and I might be feeling a spike of anger and resentment! Boy, I almost got tempted to take a whift of that gin and then whip it in an ice cold drink, mmmm! But I didn't! I am almost at one year of soberty with no job. And I'm intense because too many people pushed my hot buttons today. Go ahead and slap me back to sanity if you have to.

I can't believe how many rejections I got and my new tax business is slooooooooowwwww! People say, "Oh yes, we are gonna call you" and then don't. I hate that. There is nothing worst than babbling a promise and not do it. If they say it, they should mean it. That's why I almost never make any promises like some stupid hyped-up-oh-feel-good-so-cute-crush about my new service. Just zip it, folks. I'd rather they didn't say anything at all than to get my high hopes up only to crush 'em.

Bless those who did keep their kind words and I'm grateful but it's hard to be pleasant when I hear friends went somewhere else. It's been a hard struggle and financial drain on this start-up and still trying to offer a generous service of kindness. But no more free tax advices. I'm tired of people taking advantage of me and then run off.

Now that's my rant.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Someone recently mentioned to me they had improved
their business by useing Craigs (sp?) List.
obviously.....
I have no experience with this...just it passing along

Sorry to know you are having difficulties.
Prayers for your peace
Old 04-10-2010, 07:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
6/20/08

Ranting is good for you....makes you feel better!

Glad you are here....rant away!
Old 04-10-2010, 07:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yep rant all you want if it helps to keep ya from doing something like picking up a drink!

Sorry to hear business is slow, hopefully it picks up for you.

Steve
Old 04-10-2010, 08:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Years ago a friend of mine kept trying to get me to have his wife do my taxes as trade off for me to work on their car.
I didn't want her to do it because they made way more money than me. (Of course this was like how much I drank. I could only fool myself <G>)
There are a lot of people who don't want friends to know how much money they make. I know it's probably childish,but it's human nature.
That might explain some of it.
Fred