Notices

New/ May have a problem

Old 03-26-2010, 01:09 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Jack, I see your wife's point of view, but 4 or 5 days of no drinking IS a big deal, and I get it.

Why do I think so? It has to do with the step, what is felt inside the step. It's like there is an ability to actually CHOOSE again.

I can't think of much else to say right now besides Keep Going.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:31 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Toronto68 View Post
Jack, I see your wife's point of view, but 4 or 5 days of no drinking IS a big deal, and I get it.
Today is day two for me. It is a HUGE deal. I'm nervous, scared, excited, dizzy, nausious, happy, hungry, confused, lost... BUT I felt all of that while drinking also so I havn't lost anything.

The difference is in time, I am going to add confidence, financial savings, weight loss, order, self-control and a whole bunch of positive things to that jumbled list I had before! Much more ammo to get through life with if we can choose not to drink.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

hey Rimmy, good luck to you sir... me 5 Days in ((((AGAIN)))), hey its a big deal.. pretty much the same desperation to sort this mess as you...Them years of drunken Bliss/pain..WHizzed by oh so fast...this crazy way of livin, it just cant Last..wishin you guys the strength an luck also....regards.