Notices

I'm Back again, and again, and again...

Old 12-31-2009, 11:46 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
DOS: 11/6/10

I've always been glad that we don't shoot our wounded... I have been "around" for some time- - several years, I think, with stretches of relapse that got progressively worse. 4 months and 10 days ago, something just clicked within me, and I knew I HAD to stop. I hope this has happened for you. I too was embarrassed about coming back but thank God I did and thank God for everyone here who has been in our shoes.

Keep coming back...
Old 12-31-2009, 11:50 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

Yep asking for help is the first step. Take Jim up on the offer...you got to get a sponsor and most people will wait for you to ask - it's quite humbling, I had a potential sponsor say no (her choice) so I had to try again. It's worth it. If you want to quit AND have a wonderful life, do this...if you want to keep doing the same you've been doing so far, well keep doing what you doing - writing is one thing doing is another I hope you take action of any sort, that's what I think we all had to do whichever route we took. AA however works for me an dbrings me soo much joy.
Cahty31
x
Old 01-01-2010, 08:29 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Thriving sober since 12/18/08

It's literally like I'm trying to kill myself.
Well, you are. When you're done with that there's ways to stay quit.. I hope this time is it for you!!!