Notices

Cleaning and Eating and Cleaning...Oh My!

Old 08-18-2009, 06:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
KC1

Cleaning and Eating and Cleaning...Oh My!

Well, I have the cleanest kitchen in the US right now. :-) I kept cleaning and cleaning and cleaning till the wine craving passed. On my "breaks", I ate two large milk chocolate Dove bars (I love those things). I made a pot of decaf iced tea and drank all of that. Made a pasta salad and ate all of that. Then decided to pull out the heavy duty rug cleaner and steam cleaned my family room and bedroom rugs. All of this in the past 3-1/2 hours. Now I know I have a second career to fall back on....a cleaning service. And I am still going strong. Had to just stop and take a break. The craving will most likely start again in about an hour - always had to have that last glass of wine before bedtime so I am just plugging away. My husband will come home on Thursday and think he is in the wrong house. But I didn't drink. So I made it through Day Two. Onward to Day Three. Tough one. Wednesday Golf League, but I have decided to blow off the 19th hole (even though I say I will only have club soda or tea) and come home and CLEAN some more. Whatever it takes, right?

Thanks for all of the support. I may be back later on tonight...who knows. I think this time I will be sticking to this plan. I keep reminding myself that I have been coming to these boards since 2006......it's about time to do something about it.

KC
Old 08-18-2009, 06:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Heathen

Good for you

Jump into chat if you want some live bodies to type to.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
KC1

Thanks! Trying to figure out how to do that!
Old 08-22-2009, 02:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks for the laugh, kc, imagining you scrubbing away.

i'm away to clean the hall cupboard!