Notices

It doesn't stop at just not drinking.

Old 08-23-2003, 07:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

:lol
Kiki thanks you for saving her, she got a little to excited with the , she thought it was her present.
Sorry for showing your a$$!
Old 08-23-2003, 07:50 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Paused

Nors if you are tired all the time make sure you get on a good antioxidant/mineral supplement program and get 1200mg of Calcium a day. This has been instrumental in my recovery. People like us who have abused our bodies so with alcohol often have deficiencies. I used to just drag all the time.
Keep up the sobriety.
It really is a gift to yourself and anyone that you love.
Hugs,
cowboy
Old 08-23-2003, 08:04 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Chy

Here's hoping you have a good day my friend! Grab hubby and get out of the house! Get some sunshine, eat an icecream go have fun! I'm dragging hubby somewhere today and he's gonna have fun damnit!

Old 08-23-2003, 08:10 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Chy

Ohhh... forgot! Cowboy has some good advice there, I started taking vitamins about 2 weeks ago and really can tell the difference... that slugish cronic tired feeling is begining to subside. I don't have to come home from work and take a nap everyday! ( just everyother )

Give it a try! *hugs*
Old 08-23-2003, 08:15 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thanks.
Actually I am planning to take a multi/vita pack for energy. I do have some extra calcium that I can take also. Drinking two large cups of coffee doesnt seem to work for me anymore. Some days are worse than others.
In my case I think it may be not enough exercise, none I mean, and not eating balanced meals throughout the day.
For the past 10 years or so, I've been a periodic drinker, maybe like once a year or less. But it would be a LOT each time. My last drink was April 30th.
Welcome to the sight
Old 08-23-2003, 08:25 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

That sounds like fun!
My husband is going through a big pile of paperwork right now, I must not interrupt him while he's doing that because it's very rare for him to do that:bow Ha-le-lu-ya!!
So, after that, I do want to get out and DO SOMETHING, even a nice walk, it is nice out right now. I've been in this hole to long.
Have fun!!!