Notices

14 minutes....

Old 02-20-2009, 09:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Worn out by booze

14 minutes....

...until I can escape the office and do day 4 at home. But It's going by second by second...sllllooowly. :cry:
Old 02-20-2009, 10:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Wishing you all the best that sobriety brings.
Plese stay in focus and don't drink
Old 02-20-2009, 11:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
maklay

Originally Posted by ElChupacabra View Post
...until I can escape the office and do day 4 at home. But It's going by second by second...sllllooowly. :cry:
Being stuck in my office was the worse. Can you go for walks or errands? This helped me. If you have to make like 30 bathroom breaks just to get up and move.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
It`s ok to stay sober

when I was new,I would hit that bathroom and read a section in a inspiration book I had or just sit there and pray or think about the reasons to continue on in sobriety.I needed encouragement every so often cause my head was going crazy
Old 02-20-2009, 04:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Helping Others, Helps Me

I donno....life is difficult right now and things are far from perfect. But I chose to worry about stuff I can control....What is so amazing at home that it is ruining your piece of mind at work....

My girlfriend always says I am nuts that I can worry so much about a video game that was scratched and wouldn't play....I said to her "What else do I need to worry about right now. Given where I have been in the last two years of my life...worrying about a video game is great."

I just feel free now that I am sober, and I am probably in the worst overall jam of my life Good luck, and I assure you, my tough sober life now beats the hell out of dealing with all of what I have to deal with while drinking. Because this too shall pass, and I have a whole sober life ahead of me. Plus I am a better person without drinking....