Notices

Help me I am in Fear!!!

Old 02-06-2009, 11:19 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tazman53 View Post
JJ congrats on your sober time.

AA is an ACTION program and you have already begun to take action and are reaping the fruit of your actions.

I have found that faith leads to action, action leads to more faith which leads to more action. Faith crushes fear every time, but faith is also action.

There have been some really awesome shares here. Nothing I can really add without repeating.

I do not feel there is a problem with PMing men as long as it is strictly program or chatting, but that is just my opinion. If your sponsor travels a lot it would probably be a very good idea to expand your network with the ladies in your area.

Prayers are coming your way BTW!
Thank you so much for the prayer, I am gratefully receiving their benefits today!!

I need to make a mantra out of this saying right here:

Originally Posted by Tazman53 View Post
I have found that faith leads to action, action leads to more faith which leads to more action. Faith crushes fear every time, but faith is also action.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:22 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

BTW -- My boss threw me under the bus on Wednesday, but has found several reasons to pull me out of the rear wheel axle because I am useful at times
Old 02-10-2009, 04:49 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Today I'm not in fear, I'm just in pain but I press onward.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:11 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
where the light is

My boss threw me under the bus on Wednesday, but has found several reasons to pull me out of the rear wheel axle because I am useful at times
I have kept a personal journal for the past two years. I write down all kinds of stuff - what's good about my day, inspirational stuff I come across, and things that are really bothering me. I have read through it a couple of times and it clearly proves "this too shall pass." 99% of the time, I had absolutely nothing to fear. I'm learning to believe that everything will be okay.

Today I'm not in fear, I'm just in pain but I press onward.
Physical pain? Hope it's nothing serious.

Take care of yourself.