Notices

chrisclark

Old 01-22-2009, 04:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
maklay

chrisclark

How are you today?? Just checkin in on ya..

My day so far better than yesterday, went to the gym. Heart rate was a little better on the treadmill not as much palpatations (heart banging) My rate stayed consistantly in the 150's during my jog. Much better than last week, I couldn't jog a mile with out it shooting up to 170-180 (anxiety wasn't helping) I had a few dizzy spells this evening and mild BP fluctuations but getting better by the day. I plan to have another round of blood work tomorrow just to check things out. I want to check on the ole pancreas. The nausea and back pain after eating isn't unbearable just want to have it checked out again. That is another thing I dealt with with the last 4 withdrawals was the nausea/back pain which got worse when I layed down. Symptoms pointing right at pancreas trouble, but every time they check it out it's been fine. I man not have beat it up quite bad enough to show up in blood work yet, which is a good thing. However, I do want to monitor it, my grandmother passed from Pancreatic cancer. After watching that I don't want no part of it. Another reason I've decided on the sober route...

My energy is coming back and I'm getting positive, that helps a bunch also...