Notices

Not sure where to start

Old 09-03-2008, 01:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well I made it through last night. I feel good today. I still have not talked to hubby but nothing was brought up. Funny, I went to Rite Aid last night and of course the route is past the liquor store. I was thinking oh no, I am going to stop, but I drove right by. I got to rite aid and bought a few things and then ended up in the wine isle. I don't even drink wine. I was contemplating purchasing a bottle, but then decided to pay for what I bought. On the way home, I took a turn on one way and went toward liquor store again thinking I am going to get just a little something... I went right past and hurried home. I did some cleaning in the house, watched a little tv - anxious the whole time, twisting my hair, biting my nails etc. Then I finally turned in. Didn't sleep at all. Today has been ok. Been working but work is almost out. Will I be as successful tonight? I hope so. I really hope so. Pray for me.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Sober member

just a thought and dont feel the need to answer but think of the question and answer it to yourself.By any chance do you become "frisky" when youve been drinking? I ask because IF you do maybe hes afraid of not being able to "fool around" if you arent drinking.

like i said,its just a thought you can keep to yourself,it is odd that he urged you to drink when he normaly is against it.

sorry if i offended you by bringing this up,but for some people it happens like this.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:54 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Devil if you think you feel good today, you will be amazed at how great you feel in a month, a year....... just take it one day at a time, one minute at a time if need be.

BTW Homer may be on to something there.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:14 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

thanks Homer and taz - Come to think of it, you may actually be on to something. I am less inhibited when I have been drinking... I will have to be much more romantic the next few nights so he sees that I am just as much fun! wink wink
Old 09-05-2008, 05:19 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Maybe you could tell him you enjoy romance more sober, if he is like me he will never try to get you to drink again!!!!