Notices

Peter..

Old 07-14-2003, 07:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Peter..

You are always giving such good advice and support to others, I thought I'd take a minute and ask how YOU are doing? Thanks for all you do here!
Old 07-14-2003, 09:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for asking 2stop.

By the grace of my Higer Power I am clean and sober one more day and looking forwrd to tomorrow.

Things are happening for me in ways I never expected and for that I am thankful.

Problems exist but somehow they lack the ability to overwhealm me the way they did in the past.

When my spiritual level is low I have only to remember the horror my addiction to drugs and alcohol brought upon me and I am reminded today to be grateful even for simple things.

Impatience and anger are two defects of character that still haunt me but little by little they seem to be losing their potency.My cousin tells me I am getting old but I smile when he says that.

I know I am changing.

It is I who have been a recipient of much love and wisdom here at Sober Recovery and I give far less than I recieve.

Just like everyone else I am here to find recovery and not because I feel I am a paragon of spiritual wisdom.

Peter does not have a message.....the message is that of Alcoholics Anonymous,Narcotics Anonymous and The wonderful fellowship of Codependents Anonymous........I only pass on what I was freely given......

I am a happy pilgrim on the road of recovery and I am glad we can take the journey together.......
Old 07-16-2003, 08:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

Your an awesome guy! I LOVE reading your posts!