SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Alcoholism (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/alcoholism/)
-   -   And I'm supposed to be sober.... (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/alcoholism/152504-im-supposed-sober.html)

Rimmy 06-25-2008 04:30 PM

And I'm supposed to be sober....

For the last few days on the forums... my "thanks" button was gone, and when I tried to post reply, it wouldn't work.

Would have been good if I was logged in... ugh... lol.

Thought I'd share how clueless I can be without a drink on...

Sugah 06-25-2008 04:34 PM

Oh, Rimmy. You wouldn't believe the absent-minded things I do sober!

Peace & Love,
Sugah

Astro 06-25-2008 04:34 PM

Don't beat yourself up Rimmy, there's been more than a few days when I felt like the fog still hasn't lifted!

CarolD 06-25-2008 05:15 PM

Welcome back...:laughing:

Impurrfect 06-25-2008 06:59 PM

I'm lucky that my computer automatically logs me in, or I'd probably forget:)

Hugs and prayers!

Amy

Rowan 06-25-2008 07:00 PM

I HAVE to be automatically logged in or else I would forget my password!

Dee74 06-25-2008 07:03 PM

me too...I blame Rowan tho.

Good to see you Rimmy!

D

Ananda 06-25-2008 08:46 PM

me 3....I have no idea what my password is :lmao

Time2Surrender 06-25-2008 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by ananda (Post 1815274)
me 3....I have no idea what my password is :lmao

Password? We have passwords here?

Impurrfect 06-25-2008 09:12 PM

The only reason I remember mine is because I use the same one for everything.

I actually had to log on here, the other day, because our wi-fi was not working and couldn't use my laptop. Dad got tired of me whining "but I have to LOG ON and it keeps logging me off!!!" that he got a new system:) Not to mention I couldn't remember my online ID for my bank account and couldn't get on that site, either!

Okay, so my computer spoils me.

Tazman53 06-26-2008 05:28 AM

Rimmy I was talking to a guy at a meeting last night about this very thing, we came to the conclusion that we probably did it a lot more in blackouts and simply did not remember our brain poots!!!! LOL Do not worry about it, thinnk about all the stuff you forgot while drinking...... of course if you are in a blackout one does not remember! LOL

Signal30 06-26-2008 06:10 AM

A few weeks ago I was driving down the interstate and my truck was vibrating.

My First thoughts and outbursts were..." OH, THIS IS JUST $&*#*% GREAT!!! THIS I ALL I &*$%#*! NEED RIGHT NOW IS SOMETHING TO WRONG WITH MY *#*!&# TRUCK!!!"

The character defects came rolling out and I wanted fire bomb the Ford Motor Company for making this horrible truck.

Then I looked down on the dash. My emergency brake was still on!!!!

"So our troubles, we think, are basically of our own making." (BB, How It Works, 1st edition.)
I'm not the brightest star in the sky...lol.

Tom

Jfanagle 06-26-2008 12:12 PM

My Mother was thrilled when I told her I was a drunk! All that time she just thought I was stupid!

Jon

bugsworth 06-26-2008 12:44 PM

It is called being human!!! I try not to mix up my problems with alcohol with just being human...there is a difference!