Notices

seen doc

Old 06-18-2008, 04:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

seen doc

hi, i just got back from my doctors app. turns out i am paranoid, which i consider to be a good and a bad thing. a good thing because its going to get me clean by worrying and a bad thing cuz now i have to see a psychiatrist for anxiety. when does it ever get any easier. i dont know. turns out that my eyes are not turning yellow and the doctor is afraid i was imaganing it. how could that be, i am not mental. or maybe i am and didnt know it. wow. well thats my update.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome Austin, crazy or not, welcome.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

for me, paranoia came right along with justifying my guilt for drinking. If you really want to stop drinking, your mind might be allowing you reasons. My wife was insisting I was a hypocondriac (spelling?) for the whole beginning of this year because at some point, possibly any organ in my body was being googled because I was worried about every little cramp, pain, itch, mole, discoloration....

As I stopped, I realized I was just getting older and don't bounce back the way I used to... but I felt so guilty about drinking and killing myself slowly that my mind was messing with me...

Strange minds we all have. Glad to hear you are ok'd by the doc. Try and relax and hopefully, the anxiety will pass also.