Notices

Day 7... but messed up as hell.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Post Day 7... but messed up as hell.

Shortness of breath, heart palpitations, pressure in head/headache, chest pains, left arm tingly and discomfort... ugh the hardest night as been tonight... jeez... also Day 10 without smoking, I'm coming far but I hope my suffering will be rewarded with a new rejuvenated feeling someday...
Old 11-03-2007, 10:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm a little concerned about the symptoms you describe. You might want to check with a Doctor if this keeps up. And yes, you will be rewarded for your sacrifice. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I had all those symptoms too and it was very scarey, the first two weeks were the worst, I have five and a half weeks now and still suffering but nothing like the first few weeks so it does get better even if slowly.

I would check with a doc though if you haven't allready just to be on the safe side, my doc gave me some beta blockers to help, I took them for about a week and they did help with the palpatations.

Congratulatins on your 1st week

Sax
Old 11-04-2007, 02:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You ought to check in to an emergency room, just to be on the safe side, the chest pains and tingly left arm are a concern. If everything checks out all right, at the very least, you'll have peace of mind about that.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congratulations on your sober time. I must say you are very ambitious to quit drinking and smoking at the same time. As others have stated above perhaps you should get checked out by a doctor to be on the safe side, you have some pretty significant withdrawal symptoms.

Once again good going on your recovery and good luck in your sober future.