Notices

Things that make me think....

Old 10-22-2007, 08:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Things that make me think....

God must greater than the greatest of human weaknesses, and indeed, the greatness of human skill. God must even transcend even our most remarkable to emulate nature in its absolute splendor.
How can any man or woman sin against such a greatness? How can one little carbon unit on earth of the backwaters of indeed the Milky Way - the boondocks - betray God Almighty? That is impossible. The height of arrogance is the height of control of those who create God in their own image.
~Ramtha

Did anyone see the movie What the bleep do we know? It makes me really question reality as we know it.

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- Albert Einstein

Sometimes thinking gets me in trouble! lol
Old 10-22-2007, 11:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

interesting that you quote Ramtha. I go look at it and whamo an idea I have been perseverating on for a while is right there...

The four cornerstones of Ramtha's philosophy are:

1. The statement 'You are God'
2. The directive to make known the unknown
3. The concept that consciousness and energy create the nature of reality
4. The challenge to conquer yourself

#1 you are god... is something I have been pondering for a bit. Since God is infinite and infinite cannot be divided then God must be in me and therefore at some level I am God. From another point of view I am just part of the whole.

wow when we open our eyes to what is around us it is just amazing what happens. It really makes me wonder if it is just coincidence or not!

Thanks for the post Bugsworth
Old 10-22-2007, 12:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Debaucher! I loved the movie What the bleep...makes one wonder, what do we really know? I do believe there is a power much larger than our flesh and blood. Our perception of that power is what makes us individual. So much to learn...lol...thank God I am sober so I can make known the unknown! Thanks for your post!