Notices

thanks for the tips,guys!

Old 05-03-2007, 02:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

thanks for the tips,guys!

good morning,and thanks for all the tips/advice on being in a social/drinking situation......for me,i am/was a closet drinker......noone knows i have/had a problem with alchohol.....if i was out getting bombed every night,getting into trouble,people would know of my problem,and probably know when i quit,and be proud of me...only a few choice people know of my failures/successes.
since i am not good at lying,i think i will just say that i am on medication,and can't drink today......the truth.and,if i feel pressured,i can get up and walk around outside for a bit.
i'll be glad when this wedding is over,i hate to say....but i will be happy to be able to say i stayed sober through it all.....thanks all and have a happy day.....KT
Old 05-03-2007, 03:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

KT stick with your plan, prayer before & during the festivities will help a lot if you are into that. If you are into that and you stay strong do not forget to give thanks for the strength afterwards.

Oh yea if you are like me I think you will be shocked at how many people do not drink and the number of folks that do not drink like us! I sure was, I always thought every one drank at Redskins games until my first one sober, I was shocked that the soda line was actually longer then the beer line!! LOL