Notices

Do I have a problem?

Old 11-28-2006, 03:11 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by THE KING View Post
if you dont like what I have to say, DONT respond to my posts, because quite frankly what you "think" means NOTHING to me

it is a free country and I will say what I want, when I want, to who I want and however I want and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

noone is forcing him to drink or not drink with their opinions, and just because I may have a different opinion does not give you the right to junp on me

so why dont you get off my back alright?
Not once did I ever try to "tell you that you cannot speak". Nor did I say keep your opinions to yourself. I did, however, tell you what I thought of your statements,....which, I believe, falls along the same lines as your last post on being able to say whatever one pleases. Are you saying I cannot? Look,...I dont wanna hijack this thread with inane bickering. Lets just agree to disagree,....K?
Old 11-28-2006, 03:18 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Thanks EB...good idea.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:38 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Tazzman,

what you said, for ME, needs amendment.

For ME, I CAN leave a half glass of wine at the table. I did that experiment for nigh on 3 years, mainly so I could "prove" that I was not alcoholic.

All it really proved, for ME, was that I am great at controlling things.

But, I AM an alcoholic and alcohol is poison for me. Drinking is never an option. This is my decision, to have accepted my alcoholism in its early stages, doing so initially at a young age.

For ME, how much I drank, or how often I drank or how skilled at control over alcohol I was are NOT the litmus test or yardsticks of my disease.

I needed to say that today, as I am nearing an anniversary in 3 days and my mind would take that "if you can walk away from a half drink...." theory and RUN amok with it. I know: its happened before.

Thanks everybody here for helping to keep me sober another day.