Notices

Victor or Victim

Old 09-14-2018, 08:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Victor or Victim

I'll declare victory just for today in this moment. I'm not a victim I was beautifully and wonderfully made . I was a volunteer in sin yes sin that's how Bill Wilson recovered Alcoholic said he Ruthlessly faced his sins and must Turn over all things to the Father of Light . That's exactly what I did. Yes your all well aware of the problems .I went threw some of this together . Few days and three months ago. I was AA little did I know it felt like I have never been at a meeting before I cried a gentle tear came out my eye left one. I was no longer going to AA for any reason other then to recover from alcoholism the only reason to recover. Yes you can recover from a gun shot wound and die being shot again.I was willing to go to any length 13 years I have been going to AA. Yes I even the one are good friend Boleo who is my Sponsor who said I was a lost cause that refused to sponsor me is my sponsor Randy before for him. My Spiritual Tool Kit was buried six ft deep in an obituary of walking talking dead man .I'm using all you all taught me everything you two taught me. I am doing what do when no one will sponsor ya they had enough of a mooch stealing from AA Yes I have studied a great many Religions . See where there right it had to come from within. Yes I drank again in 2012 I have recovered twice to face my fears all my fears my biggest fear was drinking so I drank three beers .I thought I could just change my sobriety date and that's it I was deadly wrong 3 turned into thousands I almost died by drinking again.I have lost the Obsession that you all know far to well.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorrow I'm very manic but I'm sober day 80
Old 09-15-2018, 11:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes I'm sober how long 81 days of drinking . Clonazpam withdraw yes I got hospitalized for it cold turkey yes I have social anxiety panic attack after panic attack with pills in the cuboard the hole time but I was willing to do anything to get sober.