Notices

Twenty-Four Hours A Day for 11/13/13

Old 11-13-2013, 08:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Arrow Twenty-Four Hours A Day for 11/13/13

*~*~*~*^Twenty Four Hours A Day^*~*~*~*

Thought for the Day

Who am I to judge other people? Have I proved by my great success in life that I know all the answers? Exactly the opposite. Until I came into A.A., my life could be called a failure. I made all the mistakes one could make. I took all the wrong roads there were to take. On the basis of my record, am I a fit person to be a judge of other people? Hardly. In A.A. I have learned not to judge people. I am so often wrong. Let the results of what they do judge them. It's not up to me. Am I less harsh in my judgment of people?

Meditation of the Day

In our time of meditation, we again seem to hear: "Come unto me, all ye that are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Again and again we seem to hear God saying this to us "Come unto me" for the solution of every problem, for the overcoming of every temptation, for the calming of every fear, for all our need, physical, mental, or spiritual, but mostly "come unto me" for the strength we need to live with peace of mind and the power to be useful and effective.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may go to God today for those things, which I need to help me live. I pray that I may find real peace of mind.

From Twenty-Four Hours a Day © 1975 by Hazelden Foundation.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

And on that thought I will begin my day.

Thanks Kyrie