putting on a kind face

Old 09-10-2004, 06:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

putting on a kind face

The other day my H came into my office, and offered to assist with the computers, and he can be very charming when he wants too. He was laughing with everyone, and helping out with the equipment. Everyone just loved him and told me how lucky I am to have someone like him.

They have never seen the side of him that yells at company "get the f--- out of my house so I can get some sleep, or the person who shuts the tv off on our friends when supper is ready. The people at work don't understand that he just puts on this kind face when it puts him in the spot light. It makes me sick most of the time, but I continue to put up with it. That co-dependent thing is my only reason I can think of that I continue to put up with this junk.

When I go back to work next week I'll hear it again your H is the best. If they only knew. I don't like to be negative at work, it's the only peaceful place I have. Just wish I had some way to let people know he's not the terrific person he appears to be.

Kell
Old 09-14-2004, 04:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Kell,

What is the purpose for letting everyone know that he is not what he appears. If you think about it no one is. We all put our best face forward. What goes on behind everyone's doors is probably not what we think.

Someone told me once not to judge my insides by everyone else's outsides and it stuck.

((Hugs))
JT