Back home :-(

Old 12-04-2012, 06:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
:-(

Back home :-(

Well I got home from my dads yesterday, my mother has been telling him all sorts of things, I can't believe it, but I can.
So I got home yesterday and she was in bed, as she had vertigo treatment at the doctors, as she now is dizzy, and expecting me to help her again, but I refused and went to dads for the weekend.
I came home and she asked me how to move down in the messages on facebook, and noticed she had been messaging her new fella about me. saying how I am home now and seem to be in good spirits. Don't think so.
I am just not talking to her abut anything anymore.
My aunty has said she will pay for my plane ticket as she cannot put money into my bank,. so I got up early this morning and went searching online for flights, I have emailed her the results I have found, hopefully they are ok.
I am dreading leaving my cat again, as I was only gone for a weekend, my mother didn't feed her, (apparently she did, but my cat didn't eat it, but the exact same pouches of food I left for her where there with only one missing!!!!!) and she has pulled all the fur out of her knees and her tail!!!!! I am hoping this was just because of my stupid mother and that if I do leave her with my ex she will be ok, as I had to lock her in a room on her own while I was away. but with my ex, she can make friends with his cat, and will have a full house to run around in and play, plus I know he loves her and would do anything for her, to look at him you wouldn't think he liked cats, he looks like a heavy death metal guy, with big chunky gothic boots, but he is so nice. Like they say 'never judge a book by it's cover' like my mother does. I like to get to know the real people, underneath the clothes that they want to wear, and feel comfortable in.
So fingers crossed all will be well, even if I send for her when I get there, my ex understands that I am going to try and get her there with me, as she is my everything. So that's good he understands and is ok with it all.
Things are starting to look up, fingers crossed, I might be home for the new year, new start, new life, new me!!!!!
God I am hoping it all works out, I haven't told my mother or father yet. Am still trying to get an airport near my dads, so I can say a proper goodbye to him. Then I will have a clear conscience and be able to move on from my mother, and just keep in touch with dad.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keep your spirits up. Sounds like you are getting close.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
:-(

I hope so, I can't handle much more. Thank you. ;-)