Heard her talking about me again!!!!

Old 11-28-2012, 05:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
:-(

Heard her talking about me again!!!!

So last night I was half way through an essay of an email to my aunty, telling her how bad things are getting here, slightly hinting at her, that I need this money I'm borrowing, as I need to get out of here asap!!!!
Before I do or say something I regret!!!
I already nearly punched my mother the other day, I don't want to do that.
Well I do, it would give me great satisfaction, but then as I have a conscience, I would feel even worse. two wrongs don't make a right, so they say.
Anyway back to the point, I was half way through this email to my aunty, and I went downstairs to the toilet, it was about 1am, I could still hear the music pumping downstairs, and knew mother had been drinking since 2.30pm. As I went down the stairs I could hear her talking about me and my dad again to one of the guys from the other night. Saying how my dad is an awful dad, how she told him to come and take me away a couple of days ago, and I am not really sick, just lazy, well that was that.
I rang her up, and nicely and calmly said ''have you finished talking about me yet?'' she denied it, even though I said I had literally just heard her, and I said exactly what she had said, she went quiet, I told her she was dead to me, and threw the phone on her bedroom floor.
I listened for a bit longer, she carried on for awhile, saying I was full of rubbish, and that I couldn't possibly be recording her, ha ha ha!!!
How little she knows, she thinks I am so stupid, but whenever she has a problem who does she come to to solve it for her???????
Well I have been paid from the dole, just waiting on money from my aunty this weekend, I am planning on, going to stay with her for awhile in Tasmania, it is colder than Australia, but will not be as bad as here!!!! It will cost a little more to fly there, but I am saving what money I can, probably a good thing I am sick, and not smoking, drinking, or eating.
I think if I go to Tassie, I can go live out bush, find myself, see a decent aussie counselor who knows where I am coming from and live happily ever after, fingers crossed!!!! My aunty has had a hard life and has been disowned by our family, so it will just be me and her and we are more like sister/best friends, so think this will be good for both of us.
I am going to leave my mother a note, saying I have gone to stay with friends for a couple of weeks, so that should buy me a bit of time before she tries bugging me and finding me.
By that time I will be long gone. I will talk to my father on msn as then he wont have a phone number so mother cant give him more grief, and I will pay to ring him the old fashioned phone box way, I will feel bad, but at least I will be able to stay in contact with him, without him having to lie to my mother or feel bad. I don't want to cause trouble or bad feeling but she brought this on herself, I told her a long time ago, she was going to lose everyone that loves her and think she is special. Well, I'm the last one left.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like you have a solid plan.

Definetly resist the urge toward physcial violence. Having an assault charge hanging over your head could make it harder to exit.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It sounds like you have a good exit plan in mind. Have you gotten your passport (I'm not sure if you need one to go from the UK to Australia)? I do hope that your Aunt will be able to help you find some peace (and you may be able to provide some for her as well).
Old 11-28-2012, 09:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My prayers are with you. Hold onto that exit plan as your light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your eyes fixed on that future and tha thope, and what she's doing right now will matter less and less.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
:-(

thanks MrThekla, it is not solid, there are a few things I am still figuring out, but its the best one I have had in a long time, and I think/ hope it will work this time.
I don't want to be violent towards my mother, it's just so frustrating that she can live in this little bubble of cider and men, and not see what see what she is doing.
But that's not my problem, I don't wanna beat up my mother anyway, she is my mother, but it just gets so close, but I am glad I have more self control than her.
GingerM, yes ya do need passports and visa's and stuff, but I have dual citizenship, as I am an aussie, but my mother is English, so I am both, Passports are all in order and ready to go, thanks.
Evening Rose, thankyou, my fingers, toes and anything else I can cross I am, I just want to get out of here, they say it cant get worse, but I know for a fact it could and will if I don't get out of here.
I wrote my mother a little note yesterday, saying I am in the process of moving out, (didn't say I was going back to Australia, in case she tries to sabotage it) I am looking for somewhere to go, and can she bare with me for hopefully a couple of weeks?
Then last night, when she finished work, she put my clothes out of the washing machine into the dryer!!!!!! She doesn't do her own washing let alone do anything for me!!!!
Then she shouted up to me with my pet name, not full name as she usually does when she is not happy with me, and asked if I wanted and dinner from kebab shop up the road. I hadn't eaten all day but I said no. I don't want anything off her. She can shove it!!!!!
Haven't heard from her today, and I am going to my dads tomorrow thank god. Don't want to leave my cat with her, but I lots of spare bowls so I will leave lots of dry food everywhere for her, as mother neglects to feed and look after her own cat and dog. I cant wait, the trains are going to be fun with this Labrynthitis, its bad enough the movement in a car, god knows how I will be tomorrow. Fingers crossed I am ok, I just need a break, no pain no gain they say.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

sounds good renegayd. hope your plan works out. youd dont need a visa to come to aussie. the UK and Aus have an agreement. whatever you do, dont say to a tasmanian that australia is hotter. Tasmanian is a STATE OF AUSTRALIA...they are very touchy about being left off maps and that people don't recognise them as the most southern state of australia. yes it is colder in tasmania. but not as cold as the UK. i hope you enjoy it. it has a very small town environment. even in the cities. i lived in tassie for 3 years while i went to uni. its cold and has a lot of pubs. and its very small...lol

oh here is a joke that tasmanians (or taswegians as we call them) might like...why doesnt tasmania drift off into the antarctic? because melbourne sucks. lol

just something i have noted in your posts. both you and your mum play games with each other. and they are very toxic games. it is a good thing that you are trying to leave and get out, but as long as you engage her in her games they will continue. its almost like you like the game of trying to beat her at this game is half the fun. just something to consider is why do you engage and what are you getting out of it. something for the therapy sessions you talked about taking. hope the new environment helps you to grow up a lot more healthy minded than the one you seem to have been dealt with.

dont forget youre coming into our summer. its about mid to high 20s in tassie atm. enjoy a warm xmas.