So frustrating

Old 10-15-2012, 02:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
:-(

So frustrating

Well it's been 3 days since my A mother drunkenly chucked herself down the stairs and fractured her skull, now feeling very sorry for herself, expecting sympathy and me to look after her, even though I am sick as well, but mine is not self inflicted, it is due to stress my A mother has caused me.
So this morning, I was awoken with her ringing me abusing me because my dishes are in the dishwasher and not clean, and there aint any tablets so I have to go down and wash them, even though they aren't mine. This argument has been going on for so long now, so I just do not use her kitchen, then I cant get in trouble for messing it up, but then as you see I'm in trouble anyway.
She keeps asking if my anti depressants are working yet, its only been 10 days, and she is always telling me to be patient and wait for them to work. I have been ignoring this question and changing the subject, as I feel I may say something I regret.
She was bitching about my dad yesterday, I told her how he is coming to see me at the weekend on his new motorbike, and she grumpily said, 'well how would I know, he isn't texting or calling me back'. They broke up years n years ago, she has been remarried since and my father (of me, a 27 year old!!!) shouldn't be getting phone calls when she is drunk at 2am, and he has to work early the next morning, she leaves him voice mails saying nasty evil things about me, which he then wakes up to and has on his mind all day at work, then he rings me and I get in trouble, and most of the stuff is in her head, we have not had a bad word between us for weeks cos I am sick of arguing and trying to get through to her stupid pickled brain.
So I'm still waiting to get an appointment with a counselor or someone, that is the problem with this country, If I was back home in Australia, I would be seeing one already, to many people in such a small country leads to bigger problems.
Still waiting to get better, so I can get a job, save some money and get out of here. For now I'm just trying to stop stressing, count to ten when I feel like punching her, and try to be happy in myself.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds crappy. I hope you feel better soon and can escape your AM's special brand of crazy.