proud of you dad.

Old 07-18-2007, 03:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

proud of you dad.

dear dad

I am not good at writing letters so please forgive me if this sounds like crap cause it proabaly will LOL. I want you to know that even though you have put me through hell and brought me back, made me wonder sometimes if you wanted ANYTHING to do with me, even caused me to consider quitting and going down your path I do not hate you infact I am proud of you (although I dont know if I could ever say it).

I want you to know that when you were sober (and sometimes even when you were in rehab) you were the best father a boy could have asked for.

my best memories are ALL with you, from the red river X, to the Shrine curcuis, to my 1st football game and ESPICALLY my 1st strip club (I knew women were flexible didnt know they were THAT flexible)

even when you were in rehab you always put me on a platter NO CHILD should be put on, you told me you were god and therefore I was the son of god, and you know what? I bought it. for years I thought I was a walking god (hey when a 9 year is told that often enough he will eventually eventually he will believe it)

Fast forward to today it it looks like you have FINALLY gotten your demons under control, and that is good to see.

I'm proud of you dad, hopefully one day I can live up to the man you always wanted me to be and make you proud.

until that time (if it ever comes) keep it up dad

I love you

your son

Chris