View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 06:51 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
aloneagainor

Originally Posted by **** ma
...took what I needed... and left the rest. I love you all at SR, but I don't think that it alone will keep me away from my beloved...
I've just spent the first 2 hours of this morning reading multiple times over the three new threads on this forum and all subsequent posts of the past 12 hours. And am feeling even more schizophrenic than usual as a result. BUT, a moment of clarity has arisen in this most recent read-through of this thread. Found in this:
Originally Posted by 2dayzmuse
I know I can learn to adapt to fit my needs.
It ALL comes down to that in the end. Discovering a new way of thinking, incorporating ALL that we can process, and engaging all-inclusive REASON over selective-exclusive dogma/ preset constraints of any one viewpoint, recognizing that NEED to adapt...to fit one's changing needs. That which changes and adapts to the changing environment, survives. That which does not, perishes. That is the law of nature. It applies to all things physical, mental, spiritual, secular. It is evolution, and how that works is REAL. The importance of keeping an open mind, in action.