View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 06:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
rose petals
alcohol-kicked-my butt

hey guys
i am Laura,alkie--im not gay but have wanted to understand this more--i grew up christian--church saying you know gay is a sin--"homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God" etc--course i just went with that--well as ive gotten older--im 32--ive thought well so many gay people say theyve always felt this way since even maybe when they were young and i started thinking ,i dont think its possible that this is all some kind of conspiracy--i dont think all of you are saying--hey lets tell them we are born this way--so that being the case, i guess it couldnt be a sin--but i have cosidered --have you ever considered this is like a faulty gene?obviously this is not what nature intended--some kind of harmonal or chromasomal thing?--that is what it appears more and more to me and if thats so would you want to get help for that--if it were possible--like there may be an alkie gene but we dont go with it --we fight to stay sober--thi is NOt to bag on you guys--Please dont make this some kind of arguement--i want to get ideas of what you guys think--i dont know anyone gay to ask-at least i dont know if i know anyone gay--lol--take care all
Laura