View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 07:11 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Wolfstarr

Hi ((((Don))))

I am hoping that you know I care a great deal for you. Let me go off forum topic and say that I have missed you so much, and glad you are back here.
I honestly admit I don't know what this forum is about, I will have to learn, but I do know that I am learning, and it was like a hammer to the noggin, that:
"One of the highest places you can get to is to be independent of the good opinions of other people"

In other words Don, you have helped many here, including me. I find you an inspiration, a strength that I have not found in other people. Please forgive me if I am forward or out of line here, but...let fritolay go. Some folks just don't know what their "good opinions" do to the sensitive, loving people that we are.

I am also thankful, and you can take this any way you want, that you were in Vietnam. What you experienced was not what any of us would want, but you did. I am indebted to you for it as a fellow human. My connection to you and others who had to endure the horrific conditions of Vietnam, and now Iraq, is bound by love, respect and compassion for what you and others have to experience.
Let go of the "good opinions" of others. Be independent of them.

Now that being said I am going to look up what this forum means. I am kinda dense sometimes...

I am lighting a candle to St Jude for you. I know you like his healing force.

Love you Don.
Wolfie