View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 09:00 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Here I go: lol doesn't surprise me.....

You scored as Cultural Creative.

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

75%
Existentialist

63%
Postmodernist

56%
Materialist

50%
Idealist

50%
Modernist

38%
Romanticist

31%
Fundamentalist

31%

And on the 2nd one that Bahookie found I scored as:

You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism

71%
Paganism

67%
agnosticism

67%
atheism

58%
Islam

54%
Judaism

54%
Satanism

50%
Hinduism

38%
Christianity

17%

Now, that did surprise me somewhat, hmmmm does make sense though. Very interesting!!!!

Love and (((((to all))))),