Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 06:44 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
clancy
Im Ok - youre OK

Arg,having trouble with this quoting thing!

Anyway! what I wanted to say teach, was you are right, the way you paint the picture, things dont seem so vague or so bad....

I realised you wernt a 'born again' but something else...jewish eh? I dont know alot about juudaism, only that they believe in the old testament, and have holidays like peseah (sp!) and Rosh Hashana and Tisha b'av and all that stuff. Id like to know more, because the way you speak makes sense to me..

I realise I have a thing about christians....as a child I was TERRIFIED of them, and if someone said they were a christian I was frozen with fear...now that fear has turned to repulsion I guess....People like George Bush and Tony Blair dont help!

My upringing in a very left childrens home (vegetarian and marxist- leaning) didnt help I guess. The constructs of your childhood are hard to shake off.....today I try hard to understand them, having even done an alpha course! But it confirmed my worst fears! Ah,life is too strange...its hard to find your way, a meaning to your existentence... this place is amazing though, I am learning so much here...thank you all xx