Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 07:59 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

i donn know teach our will is just like the almighty's and so powerful. We use our own will to create our world. For me anyway my world looks exactly how I expect it to look.

English has laws that have little to do with universal or physical law. English was not my first language and it is a language that really messes with my dyslexia on ocassion...

shoot me for looking at the 10 commandments in this secular section for a minute

but...what if the 10 commandments meant

thou can not

rather than...

thou shall not

what if it is not impossible to do these things that the 10 commandments speak of? That can not was replaced somewhere down the road with shall not. Wouldn't that be weird if we understood it that way instead of the way we do...Or, what if it really means we can do these things??? Is it because of how powerful we are?? Have I broken any laws here be they english or universal?

If we are eternal death is not possible only our fear of death is possible. I wish to create life even if it looks like to others I am dying...I believe I am alive and some part of me will stay that way forever.