Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 01:07 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
clancy
Im Ok - youre OK

But you are a human ( messy, complex and imperfect -i know you wont take this personally) God is supposed to be perfect. The rules to get in Jesus(i.e Gods)house arent easy - you have to accept he is 'the way the truth and the life,and you must forsake all others...otherwise you not only dont get in, you burn for all eternity...(I know not all christians believe that - just the fundamentalists?) Those arent easy terms...easier enough for someone born in the American mid west say, but ni on impossible for someone born into fundamentalist islamic society...or someone deep in the bush who knows nothing of the gospel...or someone who is born deaf/mute/braindamaged...then J.C's terms become almost impossible...but still they burn? This dosent sound like a 'perfect' beings idealogy...(forgive me if I have it wrong though wont you?) The perfect being would be too full of love to let hell exisxt...would understand how impossible it might be for some people to accept J.C ...would welcome them lovingly into his house whoever they were...no?