Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 10:58 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
best
Don't get undies in a bunch

Originally Posted by Don S

It's sort of a primitive theological construct -- I don't think you can espouse something you don't truly believe in a way that an all-knowing god would be fooled by -- but I've heard it more than once from folks who were concerned about my welfare after death.
Great reasoning.

Per what is written...
We will all be judge according to what we have recieved and what we did with such. The inner nature of man is to seek where we came from, so for those who have never heard God's message, they could, as Abraham did, seek God to the degree of understanding they have. Not hearing and seeking on a minimal basis is a long shot because even in the most remote areas of the world, the people are guided from birth by the rules of their own people, so they would need break away from the norm and seek on their own if they were ever to find the truth to an acceptable degree.
The reasoning behind self seeking and finding God would be that we live in a world that is filled with awe and wonder. Such awe and wonder would have us all ask the questions... Where did I come from and how did I get here? With the asking of such, a journey of learning may start.
I don't like the question I asked above...what if we are all wrong... Such a question can lead to a fear of the unknown or a fear of the what if.
I live on hopes and faith that God will do what He has promised to do...If I am wrong, I would be in no different position then any one else. If I am right... well *Smile*