Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 04:32 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Autumn
alconaut

Here we have Don S, who I give a silent thanks for every day at SR. His selfless contributions are absolutely priceless, and being that SR has a strong 12-step leaning, I'm all the more grateful he doesn't split like most others do. If people don't tell you enough Don, your input is so needed and appreciated here! Who are you, anyway? Lol.

And on the other hand we have Best, representative of who many consider the Ultimate Authority and practices love and tolerance in all of life's undertakings to the best of his ability.

Two knowledgeable men representative of their respective beliefs and methods of recovery - or changing one's behavior - intelligent as can be, and as respectful of one another's programs, least of whom I would expect to ruin my thread!!

I'll knock your heads together, lol! My gosh - we'd have to call for a flatbed.

Seriously though - Best, for this one particular topic I was really looking for comments from secularists. It's really why I'm in this forum. I'm looking for answers I haven't had much opportunity to receive from those on the other side of the fence, know what I mean?