Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 01:55 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Autumn
alconaut

Originally Posted by clancy
Half time! 0-0! ugh I hate watching england play, it kills me.No I love it really. what do you do for work autumn?
Good evening Clancy! Whereabouts do you live? It's hard to tell by your posts..... sounds like you've done some traveling though. In the states I assume..... no need to be specific, a time zone would be cool.

I work as a baker's apprentice for a fairly well-known national chain of bakery-cafes. It's okay. That explains why I work nights - to have fresh bagels and muffins prepared by morning for the masses. Surprisingly, its a fairly decent living. Still not where my heart and soul is at though. I just consider myself fortunate for the opportunity. All my "credible" prior work history is in the medical field, and I'm not interested anymore.

Great thing about my job is that it's a dream come true if you like to experiment with beverages. Every day I whip up a different concoction. Last night I mixed together mango puree, a Jones "D'Peach Mode", and a sprinkling of honeydew. Tomorrow I'll do something with the Chai tea concentrate. I think the Jones cream soda makes a pretty good base for beverage experimentation too.