Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 06:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
clancy
Im Ok - youre OK

Hi Autumn!

Oh you decided to give up on the mausoleum? aw, too bad! (just teasing!

I'LL just have 'told you I was ill' on mine! No I dont want one, I'd like a beautiful tree planted ovcer me though, a fruit tree so I can nourish the fruits with my old body.....haha everyone will be high as kites for centuries!!

a clancy tree! Its funny to think that if we do reincarnate we may ALREADY have a bunch of different tombs where we have left bodies we have used in previous lives....

I dont think you should worry about having a big memorial hon....everyday you touch peoples lives and give out little gifts as your grandma did...you maythink nobody remembers her but I bet she left her mark on hundreds of people,in her lifetime, little things she said and did....

Look at the people who have left their mark on you for example....where did your musical taste come from, your style of dressing, so many things...

I look around at my house and my life and I can see its filled with little gifts from people Ive met on the journey, sometimes just a smile from a stranger warms and comforts me, like their soul reached to touch mine for an instant,and it reached above all the petty stuff we are, and made brief contact with my core self... you know that feeling....?

When I worked in mental health, a guy told me he was going to commit suicide but he was stopped by a loving smile from a stranger on the way....who never knew that, in the instant that she smiled, she gave somebody the gift of life.

Be sure that your grandma lives on via all the little gifts she gave out in her life, sometimes without knowing she had bestowed them....

XXX love Clancy