View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 02:32 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
clancy
Im Ok - youre OK

Why does there have to be a Purpose anyhow? Whats wrong with just shootin' the breeze?

We are just hanging out disscussing stuff.Not at school, we not gonna be marked! 'see me, this thread has no purpose!'

Its great to be able to do that and finally have somewherewhere we can say, 'no, Im not a Christian, heres why' I for one have felt like Christians were over represented at SR and we have to be careful not upset them. Of course noone should really nasty damming anyone or being uneccesary but hey I think In a secular forum its the right place to say why we are not christians. I mean if christian want to visit the secular forum this is what they should expect to find, as we expect to find people rhapsodising over J.C in the christian forum. I think they are somewhat deluded, but I wouldnt dream of saying that there, it would be bad mannered, it is their place to rhapsodise!

Here is our place, to share our own Ideas. I really like to hear what people believe and why and share my own ideas.I think its fine if people say, well the trouble with that idea is......thats great, thats discussion and should be championed!

Hey is better than thinking of a cold beer on a summers evening....urk.....