View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 12:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
The Student

Help on Adderall Overdose

Hi everyone, I overdosed on adderall about three hours ago, I took about 150 mg, and I need some help. I was really stressing out over a 15 page script I had to memorize by the end of tonight so I grabbed the bottle, dumped some pills into my hand, and took them. My perscribed dose is 40 mg so this is about 4 times higher than normal, I'm 17 years old, male, about 5"6 and a half in height, and weigh 125 pounds. I'm scared and I have no idea what could happen by taking that much at one time so could any of yall give me an idea of what I should expect and what I should do? Currently my heart rate has been above the normal but nothing significantly high and currently my legs and arms are tingling though that might be because I'm cold at the moment. I'm also kind of groggy and out of it. I don't want to go to the emergency room or let my mother know so is there anything I could do to lessen the effects such as drinking alot of water or eating a specific food? All help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

~The Student