View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 08:53 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
deettah
Followtheyellowbrickroad

Well, I didn't make it the third day. He stopped over to give me $ to pay bills and we got into an argument about the way he acted on Memorial day, not to mention he is sick and crabby and was a ***** to me when I asked if he was going to go see a Dr. Anyway, he proceeded to call me a c*nt, liar, b*tch, gross, ect....and I proceeded to tell him that he has finally helped me make the one and only healthy decision as far as our marriage is concerned and that it to file a formal separation and divorce. Ofcourse he was pissed and went on to blame me for talking down to him and he said he was sick of the way I treated him. Maybe he is, it translates to me that he is sick of working so hard on getting healthy when he doesn't think there is really anything wrong with him. No big suprise there. I am actually somewhat relieved. I was getting tired of waiting to be let down again. Now I have to work really REALLY HARD on me and making this boundary stick against all self-destructive efforts. Wish me luck guys!