View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 07:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
michaelj
Michael

There are a number of things that trouble me about this post. The first is the use of the term "Fatclown" as a member name. There is a huge array of members names, some impenetrable, some desriptive and others ironic. I can't recall any other name that has so instantly worried me. I don't want to know why you chose the name but if it is supposed to be funny then I fail to get the joke.
If you are cconsuming half a litre of vodka a day for two days then, IMO, you are cconsuming too much alcohol. I can have no idea why you abstain for two weeks and then repeat the process, only you can supply the answer to that. You need to look at your calender and see what it is that drives you to drink in this way.
The answer to your first question is yes. You should worry about why you are binge drinking in this way (you know you should worry or else you wouldn't have sought advice on this site).
The answer to your second question is no. You know that this form of alcohol consumption is irrational and harmful to your health and mental well-being.
Michael