SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Bedtime Gratitude Prayer
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 09:43 AM
  # 1252 (permalink)  
eddie z.
No expectations!

Sorry to give you all a scare!! I've just been busy, that's all...and tired. Got some GOOD news yesterday. The Board finally figured out that they OK'd me to work, so I should be alright in my job. Whew!! There still will probably be a hearing, but it shouldn't be like a trial deal like it was going to be. I'm supposed to sign a disciplinary action and that should clear things up pretty much...I hope.

I am VERY grateful for the good news yesterday!! Grateful, and relieved. I was so anxious all week. I think the stress was really getting to me because I went home early on Thursday and slept and slept and slept.

Also grateful for a nice Saturday morning. I had a good workout and tanned, too. I used this lotion that has peppermint oil in it, which creates a neat cooling effect. This afternoon I'll probably go for a walk with my mom and do some shopping. I definitely need a nice relaxing day.

Love and hugs,
Eddie