View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 11:01 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Stephanie

Me Me, I'll play....dressed as one of the rejects from the American Idol....Pat asks Delilya, "Do you want to make a deal" YEEEEeeeeeeeeesssss Delilya sings at the top of her lungs as they cart away the shattered display case before the camera notices it..

Pat says do you want this bright future as a career woman, making a great living or will you like to marry what's behind curtain number 1. Oh my god!!! It's so hard to choose. I would love a bright future but that could be Mel behind the curtain. Oooooo it's so hard. Just then Pat offers D a brand new Mercedes along with the bright future or what's behind the curtain. Delilya thinks out loud well even if it isn't mel, he could really have potential and I could change him. Ooooooooh it's so hard....Ok I choose what's behind the curtain!!!

Just then out pops what appears to be a good looking, nice, mature, man who wants to build a future with me and live happily ever after except for this little alcohol problem. Just then Pat says you can keep your bright future and your mercedes and I'll add a life time of peace and quiet. Wow, well lets see he is really cute and I always wanted a family, I am sure the little alcohol problem won't get in the way and if it does I'll just ask him to stop.

From that day on Dalilya spent every waking hour hunting down Pat Sajak.