View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 09:04 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
zapper
If I only knew what I know now

Thumbs up

Hi,

I am very happy that you went one day w/ out the perc's, please hang in there, the cravings is what get a person to use as for the w/drawls go I don't think you will end up in bad shap, then again I never dealt w/ it until now, yes now I'm in cold turkey mode. all opiates are gone, seller is dry, all sellers I know are. To be honest if I had pills I would use, if I had a lot to do a decrease YES I would have B/F hold them and do a slow reduction, last time he had held them the cravings were so bad, I was beging him to give me just one, I was on a 1/2 every other day! this was 6 months ago and look at me now? how fast a drop. If you feel like using come here and read the horror stories and keep busy, have someone you trust to hold your pills for you. I wish I had done a slow decrease when I had the chance, the adictional mind vs the logic mind, the adictional mind won and now I will pay the price of avoiding reality, This drug is so powerful, yet when it is abused is another ball game, God it is a love hate pill...

God Speed>>>>>>>>>>>
Tammy

Last edited by zapper; 02-25-2006 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling