View Single Post
Old 05-17-2003, 01:19 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Gabe

Rebellion?

Did someone say rebellion? Ah, this I am good at. Ask any nun at my Catholic high school. "Rebel" is my middle name. I commit little rebellions every day, it's part of my make-up.
Pie for lunch? Perfectly acceptable in my book. Pizza for breakfast is acceptable as well. And I bought some totally junky frozen Krystal burgers at the store today.
I'm pretty tame and subdued when it comes to clothes. My tiara is the most daring thing I've done lately and that is only worn in the confines of my home. I do have some pretty obnoxious summer pajamas however. They have these little cartoonish characters all over them. I got them because the fabric is so comfortable (jersey, feels just like a soft t-shirt).
Word to Smoke: Being a writer, I just fell in love with the phrase "truncate my tresses". My hair is another area where I don't rebel. I've had the same hairstyle for...well forever. And yes, it includes bangs. And lots of layers. I would fit in very nicely at an '80's party.
Hmm...I think I need to buy some pie tomorrow, and some ice cream to go with it.
Peace,
Gabe