Old 01-16-2023, 07:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Jsnake89t

Update

She just did I guess the group part really talk about the homlife then she is convinced by them that I’m toxic because of my nagging because I would give her a hard time about drinking because I didn’t understand or know what I was doing because of the alcoholism. And yes, over the years I was mean to her and would give her the cold shoulder because I didn’t understand. So currently I’m a trigger. So now I’m toxic and she wants to go to a sober house in the same area . And she think she’s gonna come pick her kids and leave me now. As of now she’s not coming home because she thinks I will be back to the same complain. And she doesn’t think I support it. This is totally gone completely off the rails, I have been to nine Al-Anon meetings Now I have a sponsor and gone to 2 open meetings and it even got to recovery Bible and now I’m meditating but she doesn’t wanna hear any of this and has checked out. I think I have to do what I best for our kids now and make a plan. She is in her pink cloud now where everything is perfect and has to others helping her write me the letter she is leaving. I found this out because she changed the password Apple and our daughter came to me saying dad I can’t get in, but I put the password in and then I saw the texting behind it or she’s telling these people that she’s doing and these guys in a program, guiding her on how to leave me. She’s trusting people she’s gone for three weeks.