View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 10:50 AM
  # 1079 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

Hello all old and new friends on the Bedtime Thread.
I forgot who Richie made this comment to on here, but it's true that we pretty much post on here any time of day. Me...case and point!
Anyways...
I hope that Sherry's doing okay in Florida too. After the nice 5-inch snow storm last night, I'm pretty envious! Spring Break is about a month and 1/2 away, and I remember going to Florida all the time. Sigh. That was before I knew of such things as bills, job responsibilities, and all the other fun stuff of being an adult!
How's your job going, Eddie? I really like the place I started working, and it's been sorta giving me ideas--something along the lines of doing a total 180 and going into something like Hotel/Restaurant Management permanently. Last semester at school, I totally busted arse and I still didn't manage to make the grade I needed in my Chemistry class--I was off by a few points. Like someone I really admire said one time: "...when you're doing God's will, everything seems to fall in place and it's like the Universe is in step with you".
We'll see. It's all about the journey, right???
So, I'm grateful that I've been getting messages in recovery that really help with making decisions about my life. I'm grateful that I'm able to step back from situations that used to baffle me and find a solutions that really work (imagine that!). I'm grateful that I have my health, sanity (for the most part), and good friends to share my life with today!

Take care!

Danielle