Old 12-07-2022, 02:07 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  
least
bona fido dog-lover

Itsmaria, a dog is one of the best friends you'll ever find. . The expense can be big and the commitment is ongoing, but dogs are wonderful housemates and are great company. . I don't have a car either, but I call a Lyft when I have to take her to the vet. And if you decide to get a dog, I'd recommend you get a senior dog as they are usually overlooked cause most people want puppies. . A senior dog won't be with you as long, but it's wonderful to give them a happy retirement. . I've adopted several senior dogs and it is lovely to give them a good life in their golden years.

I've had my girl Billie for over 6 yrs and I love her with all my heart. She is my soulmate in canine form. . Dogs rock! .

My PT came today. I did my exercises and he told me to not do them if it hurt to do so.

Got my social security statement today. I'll be getting a nice increase in my check starting in January. .

When son in law came over last night to bring more cat food, he said he could see the Christmas lights in my window even with the blinds mostly closed.

RunnerF, you're doing great! Keep going, it gets better.