Old 12-02-2022, 05:59 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
MLD51
Giving up is NOT an option.

I'm happy it's Friday.
Dealing with a lot of extra stress at work right now, and my man friend is still really struggling with anxiety and depression. It's all beginning to take a toll on me. But I'll get through it, I always do. Tomorrow I have talked him into leaving his apartment (he hasn't since Monday, when he went to the doctor to get his medication adjusted) to go do a bit of shopping and have lunch in the "big city" (Minneapolis). As long as I do all the driving and we have a set list of places to go, he thinks it will be ok. I have been daydreaming about my trip to Arizona in January a LOT. He has made it pretty clear he's not going, so I'll be on my own, yet again. I don't mind traveling alone, but I do always wish he was with me, pretty much everywhere I go. He WANTS to go, he just can't imagine it right now with how he feels. Plus he is afraid he's going to lose his job, so he doesn't feel right spending the money. I don't think he is going to lose his job.

Anyway, I have rambled. Sorry

Hugs and good vibes to all who are struggling, and Reid, I hope the covid continues to be milder this time.
Congratulations to all of us for getting through another sober day!