Old 11-11-2022, 05:20 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  
abdoudz

hello everyone
i am new on this forum, i am 32 yo and i would like to share my short shoking overconcerning experience to me.
on the contrary with many experiences here, i ve never been dependant of alcohol, and i ve never even tasted the alcohol because of many factors (personal and religeous ones). however, when i travelled the last summer (aout) for a one week holiday with a friend of mine who basically drinks a lot. it was the opportunity or the vulnerability for me to try drinking alcohol the second night of our holiday. honestly, i got 5 beers the first night and i liked so much its effect on me. i continued drinking the same quantity 3 other days later even the euphoria felt at first disapeared after that and turned in an anxiety.
so , when i went back home , i started to have some symptoms of hangover for few days as depersonlization, trouble concentrating, and blackouts, a diminished attention that lasted almost 15 days after. even if was still feeling fatigue even 1 month later.
i am in 2.5 months after drinking for 4 or 5 days in my whole life, but i am feeling a sort of depression the mornings which is reduced later and anxiety manifesting in episodes of 3 hours or 4 hours over the day and the return of some of the first hangover feelings , like little blackouts. this situation impacted my productivity at work.
i am very concerned, can anyone say if that is the paws of my alcohol consumption ? is an alcohol consumption of few days can trigger these symptoms ?
i ll be thankfull if u can answrr me because i am shoked , i was always an anxious person but moderately and in a very positive way.

i wish the success for all members