Old 11-08-2022, 03:14 AM
  # 368 (permalink)  
Asix9

Hello ,Warriors!!!

Hello people! I am new here and sorry for my bad English. I come from Bulgaria(Europe) and I just started my 11 month of PaWs😪. I want to share my story with Magnesium Glycinate. At 11 month i saw very big improvement in all of the aspects in my recovery. Yea.. for sure up and downs, but everything was better than before. Of course hard anxiety and depression in the waves of Paws, but i was optimist. I choosed to try Mag. Glycinate for anxiety, because for many people its a relief. After the first days i felt that something is wrong with my sleeping( its the only one thing that i fixed in my recovery). After the sleeping i had problems with muscle pains, i lost my apetite, blurred vision, trouble sleeping, very low body temperature , and rapidly changing of moods. I thought that i am again in Acute Withdrawal syndrom with exactly the same symptoms. I made blood test and everything was super. Now i am on medications and i am so sad, because i thing that i start from the beginnig😪. Some people say that its too much binding with glutamate in the brain and its like AccuteWS. This is not for everybody. I Had very big improvement for those 11 months and now i start like in the beginning with Mood swings and the another symptoms. Reaaly, Reaaly bad. The only thing that i am proud now, its because all of these simptoms are not from consuming alkohol. Soory again for my English, i was often here but without registration and now i am a member.